Saturday, July 12, 2008

Just Ordinary People

Surreal is how I am feeling this evening. It was to be a typical hot garage sale kind of day. Yesterday, my first day of the sale had me hopping all day long assisting people. I guess my past retail experience has taught me that a customer is a customer whether standing in your store or in your driveway.This blog may jump around, but I pray you hang with me and see God's amazing handiwork, yet again in my life. A few blogs ago I had asked for prayer for an unspoken. Basically I had a job evaluation which was very negative. A first in my 22 years of working in my adult life. It was so contradaticing of the actually evaluation that I even asked how this could possibly be in that I had not ever been called into an office to discuss the accusations placed before me. I brought home the paper work to my husband. He has been an executive for many years and said this company clearly set me up to quit. Prior to this evaluation the company had elevated me into more responsibilities and assisting with other departments. I even received a Starbucks coffee card from the managers happy to have me on board, only to receive the most devastating evaluation. The report contradicted itself in so many ways that it was just crazy.

So long story short the most amazing thing happened today. Had I not been at this company, this day and it's amazingness would never have happened. I LOVED my job and nothing made sense about what took place until today. Stay tuned. It's late and if you don't know Jesus as your Lord and Savior you will after this story. Blessings and Love.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear the rest of this story and glad to hear that something amazing came of all this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am holding my breath. Don't wait too long.

    Gloria

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post, so please take a moment to comment.