Friday, May 20, 2011

A Day of My Life

Out the door by 7:30am
Dropped boys off at school.
Stopped at two garage sales and found Robeez for a friend for only a $1.00 a pair
Went to see the fort another friend built for her boys.  Emerson played in the fort.
Stopped really quick to drop off Robeez, visit and pray with dear friend.
Met David downtown so he could have a papa lunch date with Emerson
I saw the neurologist.  I am not dying, nor do I have a brain tumor.
Laid in the lawn outside the Center For Health and Healing. 
Loved people watching, sneaking random pictures of people and eating my Lara Bar without having to share it four ways.
The little red trolly approached and there my smiling men were.
Went to pick boys up from school.
Went home and cleaned out the inside of my car while boys road their bikes.
Loaded all the boys and Emily into the car to attend an Irish Festival in Salem.
After sitting in traffic for forty minutes and only making it to Wilsonville took the next ext off.
Everyone grumbling, even me because we were so excited to go, but realized traffic was not fun.
Quick decisions.
Dinner at Costco. Pizza and Ice cream. Mommy wins the hearts of each family member back.
Home to unload boys and Costco purchases.
Home finally, my day is done.....NOPE
Emily calls and asks if I can take her down town.
Into her car I drive her downtown.
Then stop at Walgreens to pick up meds for migraines. Meds. YES Elizabeth Traub is going to take medication. for those who do not know, I am a self proclaimed mediphobic.
Home again.  Ethan wants to sit by the flowers we planted yesterday and read his book.  He wants me to sit in the other chair.
Emerson is riding his bike
David is watching the game 
I am sitting here taking inventory of my day and realize there is a very good reason for being tired.
It's been a good and I thank God for every minute of it.

4 comments:

  1. What a full day! I hope the bike worked out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing and I quite loved your recap-made me feel like I was with you (which I loved). You do such an amazing job taking care of that family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome issues here. I am very glad to see your
    post. Thanks a lot and I am taking a look forward to
    touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?
    Feel free to surf my blog post :: reviews on african mango

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post, so please take a moment to comment.