This weekend the kids and I have been talking a lot about being blessed by God.
"Like to we really take inventory of how much we are really blessed?". We are not of the mindset of having good luck, or falling into good luck. When good things happen it's a blessing. So here is the inventory list and I invite you to comment and share your list for the weekend.
1. I found two brand new bikes on craigslist for the boys. The family said the boys outgrew them before they could really learn to ride them, and they were speedy souped up bikes for only $80.00 for both.
2. I found a house that the kids love.
3. David loves the house too
4. The house is 10 minutes to David's work and 15 minutes to the kids school. HUGE BLESSING!!
5. David and I were able to play golf again (two Sundays in a row)
6. I had all five of my kids in church worshipping together.
7. We found training wheels for Ethan's bike within two minutes of looking, huge because we were all hungry and I promised right after church we would get them, not thinking that the other four kids would be starving.
8. Everyone sitting down to lunch out, and everyone behaving...big smile!
9. The pastor's message AMAZING!!
Okay, these may seem like every day normal things, but as the air was crisp with the hint of summer, the sun shining and the weekend coming to a close, I realize for me that the joy that fills my heart is with the smallest of blessings. As we shared as a family there were many different things at many different levels and it was so fun to take inventory of how God is blessing us individually and as a family. So how is God blessing you today, right now as you read this and take inventory in your day. Blessings!