Friday, March 14, 2008

You really never know....

...who is going to be reading your blog. When I started this blogging thing, I first felt like I would never have anything to write about. I know how amazing God is in my life, but not sure how I could communicate that in writing.

So I prayed and continue to pray that God would use my experiences, my testimony, and the little things about knowing Him, to bring someone closer to Him. Today I got this email. I purchased a table from this lady off of Craigslist. And from that a new friendship has been born. Here is a snippet from the email she sent me. I feel so blessed today, that I have touched someone in way that they would not only let me know, but desire to be more in Christ. Thanks Lis, you have blessed me today:

>>Good Morning Elizabeth...!!

I went to your blog last night.. and was up untill 1:00am reading it.. and sheding a few tears... and feeling renewed conviction to get back to my daily devotions.. I have let me self get too busy.. instead of giving God the first moments of every day... I tried to "fit Him in" when I could.. and sometimes that didn't even happen... So thankyou for "BUYING' my table and chairs... it was meant to be!! <<


In addition I have received many comments which humble me to no end. I am learning so much from reading other blogs, and am blessed to know others are also blessed my mine.

blessings, elizabeth

9 comments:

  1. your blog has been a blessing to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth...you just caught me online..yay!

    To answer your question about whether or not to take a 2yr old to see Horton Hears A Who...

    If your 2yr old enjoys watching animated movies or cartoons, then I would say yes. The good thing about this show is that it is rated G. There were all ages of children there. No one expects the chidlren to behave, it is a movie for children for pete's sake! There was a 5 mos old baby in front of us. She started to fuss and the mom took her out. My husband and I told her afterwards that the baby didn't bother us at all. It is precious being in a movie theatre with precious little ones.

    I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very cool, Elizabeth...I love your openess and humility...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet. Words of encouragement go a long way don't they.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God works in such neat ways. How amazing this is. To think buying a table and chairs led to this lady finding your blog and being renewed in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how God uses us even where we are... where we have been... what we will be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful story!
    God uses us even when we think all we are doing is buying a table!

    Also wanted to let you know that I highlighted you miracle from last week on this weeks "Miracle Monday". It was such a wonderful miracle, I wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to read it!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Goodness ... to say your Miracle Monday Post from 3/10 was amazing is an understatement ... I actually don't know what to say except THANK YOU! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful miracle! Each life is a miracle but the birth of Emily reinforces those beliefs ... Thank you again!

    God Bless!

    Rebekah and Jaden TOO!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post, so please take a moment to comment.