Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Year of Change


This past year has been a year of so much change for how I do business.  For some, their heads are spinning trying to keep up with what I am doing. I even received a lovely email from a friend wondering if maybe I was doing a bit much.  You see it seemed that I had added three new business' to my work profile. If that is the case, how am I able to juggle and balance it all.  

  
The good news, for me, is that I have not added any new business' to my work profile of over 20+ years.  Instead you might have noticed what I do in real time I am now doing online.  What have I been doing for the past 20 years in real time.

1. Working as a Business Consultant
2. Keeping up with kids' room design
3. Mentoring & Coaching Women

What am I doing now online?

1. Working and Branding my consulting business:  www.elizabethtraub.com
2. Keeping up kid's room passions:  www.hungouttobuy.com
3. Mentoring & Coaching Women:  www.girlfriendshub.com

Taking what I do in real time and now making it part of working online. I am not working harder than I have in past years. I am working smarter, and using the effectiveness of Social Media.  This past year has been my learning curve and as I have mastored new skills I have been able to put all three in real time business into Social Media and online. Being able to specifically work in direct markets that grow both socially and through business.  If you would like to step into the online scene. Be sure to contact me.  Cuz I gots me some skillllzzzzz!

I have had the most rewarding times in my life sitting with women and hearing the stories of their hearts.  Giving women a cozy place in my home or office to sit and share their hearts. Now, gathering 5 other amazing women we have launched Girlfriends' Hub.  We have a website, a fanpage and are on twitter.  Connecting all over the world.  It's where God has placed me, my heart and now as I begin to see the results in just only have launched one month ago I can say that the hearts of women are precious whether on line or in real time.

This has been my personal blog for over 5 years now. Never would I have imagined I would have anyone other than friends or family reading.  I never thought of "driving traffic" to my blog.  I never understood "keywording" "analytics" and the other important things to manage a successful business online. What I do know is that I would love, if you are a women who reads, lurks in or just passing by.  Take a moment and look over Girlfriends' Hub. It's incredible to see the number of women already connecting here.  May God bless you.



2 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
    My website ; direct download movies

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post, so please take a moment to comment.