Saturday, November 20, 2010

Looking for Used Children's Decorating Items



If you live in the local Portland area and have some used children's decorating items please send me a message. If you are changing out your child's room, have things in boxes stored in your garage..for years...I would like to come and possbily take them off your hands. Perhaps for a small price.

I am working on a project and gathering up, cute, good condition items.  Things such as lamps. pictures, linens, pillows, area rugs, even some toys, furniture pieces, and anything and everything to decorate a child's room.

If you are able to take pictures of the items you may have, even better.  Please email any pictures you may have to:  skiptomyroom@yahoo.com

Also if you are interested in following skip to my room you can visit a new blog (http://www.skiptomyroom.blogspot.com/) in which I have set up dedicated specifically to the design of children's rooms as well as ask to be my friend on Facebook at skip to my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post, so please take a moment to comment.