So, this tagging thing. As I become more familiar with blogging I am learning the tricks of the trade. Tagging...kind of like frozen in space, you get tagged now you can move away from where you were. Well I am not moving. My children are all in bed by 5:36pm. I should be sitting on my bed naked and waiting for my husband, but everyone including me is beat. So here I sit on my cozy bed and realized that I have been tagged by http://mzzterryz.blogspot.com/.
I am to write seven things that are random about me. Since most of you do not know me in real time I could say seven things that are quite ordinary, but new to you. Let me think...hmmmm.....
1. I am a tuna fish and pototoe chip addict. Together for lunch every single day for years. Not so much these days, but when I can I indulge.
2. I am a chocolate chip cookie addict. One a day. Seriously if you could smell through the computer you would smell chocolate chip cookies. I bake them each week, and hide my share to enjoy one at a time.
3. I have used Ivory soap and Banana Boat after sun care on my face since I was 14 years old. That would be 28 years and people always ask me how I stay looking so young. So now you know.
4. I am an orphan. Both of my biological parents have passed away. I seek out older woman for extra mothering, which I still very much need.
5. I am very passionate about my faith in the Lord.
6. I am currently 28 pounds over weight, but last summer I weighed 30 pounds more than I do now. Three boys in five years can do that to an older woman bearing children. LOL.
7. I never spell check or edit. And it's obvious most days.