Thursday, October 21, 2021

Starting To Blog Again

 I cannot believe how much time has passed since I put my thoughts out for the world to read. Or maybe the three or four people who come by. Let's just say it's been a whirlwind season of summer and family and friends. 

It's me, Elizabeth, just saying hello.
Since Covid put time with friends on hold I kept adding to my list of friends I would spend time with once we were all feeling safe and ready. My list kept growing as I would see a friends Facebook update or catch a picture streaming on Instagram. I would add their names to my list. As my list kept growing I realized how very blessed I am with wonderful friends. Even with months being away from each other we all still found time to view our social media streams to keep up. 

Fast forward to now. This moment at about 2:31am. Wide awake. I missed a Zoom meeting today. It was an invite from a Facebook group and I was looking forward to it. It turns out that I set my alarm for 11:55pm rather than 11:55am. And found that out after going to bed early and in a dead sleep my alarm went off. My body felt like it had a nice long solid nap so wide awake I am. It seemed like a good time to dust of the keyboard and start blogging again. 

I think I will take some time and clean up the blog, give it a facelift and go back to sharing life as it the days unfold.  In other news three cheers for feeling hungry at this hour.  Makes me wonder if am I normally hungry at this hour but I sleep through it or is it the power of suggestion as I am sitting at the dining table?

Enough middle of the night ramblings. Really excited to come here more often and chat my heart out. If you have read this in the last hour. Go back to sleep. That is what I am going to try to do. 

Love, Hugs and Blessings

Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post, so please take a moment to comment.