Thursday, March 19, 2020

You Are Loved

It was a rock painting day. The mood of the day was to do something different. Turn off the news and enjoy the day. Our world is pretty much under quarantine due to the Coronavirus.  I am already use to being home having worked remotely for well over 15 years. I love to have the news on during the day but not this day. I turned it off.


I could not watch another doom and gloom story. So I decided to paint rocks. River rocks are perfect for painting. In a few short hours I would be getting into an UBER and heading to the airport to see Gordon. As the clocked clicked closer to my UBER arriving I painted this. I panted three of these. I thought I would give one to the UBER driver if he was married, to give to his wife. It turned out that the UBER driver was married and he brought up how much he loves his wife. I think when I asked if he was married he may have thought I had different ideas. I embraced his love of his wife. Then handed him this rock and said to put it on her pillow. He cracked up laughing and said he would never forget this UBER ride.


I also made one for Gordon and packed it in my bag.  I was pulled out of line by TSA.  They had found something in my bag. Before going through my bag they gave me a full body search. Rubber gloved hands inside the bands of my pants and under my breasts and all long the seams of my pants. All because there was something detected in my bag. What was detected was this painted rock.   It took three TSA personal to determine if I could keep the rock. They were wavering and as they deliberated I informed them that hair dryers are more dangerous. That in less than 5 seconds a passenger could be strangle by the cord of a  blow dryer. And aim with a blow-dryer when striking a blow would more damaging than a rock. Needless to say they were not humored. However if did make them think and they did hand me back my precious rock. Since I had their attention I asked them all what they might remember from this incident. No one answered. So I showed them the rock, smiled and said, "You Are Loved".

If there is anything you remember about this post it is simply stated, "You Are Loved". If you don't feel it or know then go love on someone and pass this message along.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post, so please take a moment to comment.