Sunday, January 13, 2019

It Has Been A Looooong While...

It Has Been A Looooong While since I had any kind of consistency in writing, blogging, and more writing. As a matter of fact I have written more blogs in my head in my long commute each day to and from work. I even had the idea of dictating while driving, but then the daunting thought of transferring it all was more than I wanted to wrestle. Then one day, more like 42 days ago my office space became two hours a day closer.  How did that happen? I moved back into town. My commute is now under 15 minutes and I gained that time to be creative, to think and to write. Yay!

I have lived, for the past couple of years, out of town which meant my drive to and from work was long and tiring. Due to those circumstances and a few others my blogging became sporadic. And with a commute my bedtime was earlier and like most writers those booming thoughts to write come in late hours or wee morning hours. As it's 2:27am as I write this.  I can say that extra hour on both ends now yields 2 extra hours back in my day.

I have been working on a writing outline. It's been a process to decide what direction I want to go and what I want to share. I am still finishing the design and layout of my work space. I am not a minimalist when it comes to my work space. I love lots of colors, pictures, and treasures gathered over the years of raising five children.

I thought that since I was able to connect all the wires with my desktop I should pop on here. Only to realize that my printer has an error and I will not be fixing that at this hour. I am just stopping here to simply say, "It' has been a looooong while" since I have blogged consistently.

I look forward to writing more, reading more and sharing some of daily life. Until the next post, cheers. ~ elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post, so please take a moment to comment.