Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Call me crazy... most do anyway!

Today I have removed the blog role of who is reading my blogs. I found myself going to the "watch in real time" and realized that WOW over 30+ people are reading my blogs daily. I have to be honest here. I did not realize that was the case. I just thought it was cool to click on and see the places all over the US and over seas. Once I realized this feature I became aware, and wanted to know who? Where? What?

The reason is that only a few people comment on my blogs and it made me wish those who were reading would make themselves known. But that is not the nature of blogging and that is okay. So for my own peace of mind I took that feature off. I think it has been interesting that I have discovered through conversation who might be reading some of my blogs just here in town. A comment made in a conversation or a comment made to one of my children which indicates that only could they have read my blog to know that. This whole blogging thing is very cool. I guess I have pretty much made myself known to those whose blogs I read. And I can't say there is anything on here that would keep me from wanting any one person to read. My hope is that people will be inspired, challenged, blessed, and most important that God be known in a deeper and more intimate way.

I try each and every day to live my life in a way that is honoring God without excuses of any kind. So for those of you who read known or unknown I pray that you keep coming back because your heart is challenged, blessed, and you laugh a little along with me as I embrace this life God has blessed with me.

Call me crazy...

6 comments:

  1. You are so sweet (oh and crazy! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're two crazies in a pod...
    and I kinda like it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can register at sitemeter.com for free and they keep track of how many "hits" you get, etc. if you want to know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog most days. Only the past 3 weeks with my dad here I have not gotten around to the blogs. Your's is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been reading my mind... oh, I'm addicted to the comments... Maybe we need Comments Anonymous? Hi, my name is Sheri and I am a comment-aholic...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I don't comment often but love to read your blog because I have bilateral cochlear implants, too. Your kids are precious! I love how you share your faith, too.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on this post, so please take a moment to comment.